Skip to main content

Magazine Cover Page Pictures

Hello people, welcome back to this weeks blog!











In this weeks blog post I will be sharing with you guys what picture I am going to be using as the cover page of my magazine. For my cover page I went out with a classmate from school and took pictures of him the day of the outing and took pictures of him from my phone. The person I used is a classmate from school named Demarcus Strong. I used him as my main model because I love his sense of style and thought he was a perfect representation of current fashion trends. So he helped become the main model on my cover page.










Thank you guys for tuning into this weeks blogpost! See y’all soon…























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 2)

 

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 1)

 Hey guys, welcome back to this weeks blog! For this weeks blog post I am going to be starting my creative critical reflection

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 4)