Skip to main content

Student Feature Story Practice

Hey guys, Welcome back to this weeks blog!






In this weeks blog post you guys will be seeing my take on a feature writing. As we discussed in previous blogs, the feature writing is crucial to the process of my final magazine product. It is important to the production part of my magazine. I performed an interview during class with a classmate and from there was able to compose my feature story from that.

A feature story is basically a piece of writing based on some type of news or information and it covers one main topic throughout.





Who’s is Kelis Waye: A Glimpse Into an Outstanding Highschool Student


Kelis Waye, a junior in highschool. She is an outstanding student with a voice and intellectually formed opinions. “Something I advocate for is Black Women being successful. Black people in general are successful, breaking generational curses or rising above society’s standards,” says Kelis. She stands strong and proud about her cutler and decent. She is a back women who strongly enjoys who she is to the fullest. As a black women she has seen all the cruelties and injustice that has been made to people like her. This has given her the right to a voice and to demand change. “Something I would change about this world is the inequality and how different races treat each other,” says Kelis. She is all about the change and doing the right thing in the world.

Now more about Kelis’s personal life, he is a family oriented girl who had dreams of making her parents proud as wither a lawyer or a business women. “I believe in God. I believe that God is the highest and nothing or no one comes before him. I believe that there is life after death. I believe that there is a heaven or hell.” She is a women sho is also a firm believer in her religion and stands true to her beliefs.One of the best thing she’s gone through in life has been getting baptized, as a young girl she hasn’t had to go through many tough experiences but continues to bloom. This is Kelis Waye, a young powerful woman .



Thank you guys for tuning into my block this week!












 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 2)

 

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 1)

 Hey guys, welcome back to this weeks blog! For this weeks blog post I am going to be starting my creative critical reflection

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 4)