Skip to main content

Preliminary Task Double Page Evaluation

 Hello viewers, this blog will be based on the Double Page Evaluation based off of my magazine for Media Studies class.





So for today’s blog we will incorporate a more in depth meaning and explanation for the double page sheet for my magazine. Stay tuned for more info on this!



Above is presented the double sheet spread that I prepared foe my magazine. Looking at back it now i definitely wish I would’ve added more detail to it because it seems a little plain but I know what the general idea of what my final draft will portray in the end. The double spread sheet was a bit of a challenge to put together since it is  split into two within just one page, so the alignment and arrangement of photos as long as the pictures was a bit hard to incorporate but was still completed in the end.


Although the cover page, table of contents, and double spread sheet weren't identical they still fit a set theme. I tried not to be boring and just use the same types of templates. Even though I did want a neat representation  of all three together I did want to out a unique but combined theme through all three in sync. So I tried to incorporate neutrals into the makings of each of them.


In this simple but specified double page spread sheet there are a couple importances to point out. This time around I incorporated two pictures of the bride and groom to really emphasize the importance of their day and togetherness as a beautiful couple. I used a previously picture of the color in black and white, but also incorporated the other picture as a contrast. In this picture you can really see the pop of color, the actual background and give the readers the imagination of what the real wedding looked like in present day and time. I love the contrast I adde as a plot twist that worked out really well together. Within the double page spread I added some subtopics that are important to the magazine itself and that will make a pop to grasp those other romantic lovers attention as it did with me.


To sum up my thoughts on these few tasks Id like to say that I did good in putting effort and that it may not be perfect and need lots of more work and polishing, this was an amazing learning experience and I really enjoyed it. I believe that these demonstrations makes it clear that I understood the Preliminary Task at hand and performed accordingly. I also very much understand that this magazine is not the final draft of my actual magazine, and that it was more of a rundown of what I will actually need to do for the real and overall final product. This trial run really helped me grasp the real meaning of when I will actually make the real assignments and I am so glad and happy for putting my effort into the rough draft so that I can really shine with the final draft!




Thank you all for being here again and watching my blogs, appreciate it lots. See you next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 2)

 

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 1)

 Hey guys, welcome back to this weeks blog! For this weeks blog post I am going to be starting my creative critical reflection

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 4)