Skip to main content

The Final Product

 Hello beautiful people. I hope your day is going amazing!!!!






Today I will be sharing with you guys (drumroll please)…. MY MAGAZINE! Yes we have finally reached the ending of the journey of creating my fashion magazine for my media studies class. It was a long journey and took lots of time and dedication but we finally got it done. After months of hard work it feels good to say that the fashion magazine is ready to go. Down below you will find the final product of my magazine which consists of the Front Cover Page, Table of Contents, and Double Page Spread Sheet. Thank you guys so much, I hope you goys enjoyed the final product.



















Thank you guys for tuning into this weeks blog :)










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 2)

 

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 1)

 Hey guys, welcome back to this weeks blog! For this weeks blog post I am going to be starting my creative critical reflection

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 4)