Skip to main content

Table of Contents Pictures

 Hey guys welcome back to this weeks blog!








In this weeks blog post I will be showing you guys the pictures I will be using for my magazine, for the table of contents specifically. All the pictures were taken by me during a night outing at a restaurant, and more pictures taken by at a restaurant for brunch. All these pictures were taken. In different days and time settings so that I could have a diverse amount of pictures with different settings and all.








This picture was taken in a bathroom at a beautiful restaurant 






This picture was taking in the morning time during brunch time 






This picture was taken in front of some beautiful stair that’s matched with the models outfit









Thank you for tuning into this weeks blog post, see you soon!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 2)

 

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 1)

 Hey guys, welcome back to this weeks blog! For this weeks blog post I am going to be starting my creative critical reflection

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 4)