Skip to main content

Sample Interview Questions

 Hey folks, todays we are back with yet another blog!







In this weeks blog I will be composing my interview questions with my classmate for my fashion magazine. Below you will find the questions that I composed for the interview.

The interview was composed during class and answered by my classmate. In the next blog you guys will see the answers to the questions done below.


Questions:

  1. Where are you from, give me background?

  1. What  is one of the hardest things you've gone through?

  1. What is one of the best things you've gone through?

  1. What is one thing you could change about yourself or your life?

  1. What is something you advocate for?

  1. What are your beliefs if you have any?

  1. What dreams do you have?

  1. What keeps you going/motivated?

  1. What is something you would change about this world?

  1. Tell me about your culture 


Thank you guys for tuning into this weeks blog, see you guys in the next one!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 2)

 

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 1)

 Hey guys, welcome back to this weeks blog! For this weeks blog post I am going to be starting my creative critical reflection

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 4)