Skip to main content

Sample Interview Answers

Greetings people!






In the preview blog we spoke about the Sample Interview Questions in which I composed my questions to interview my classmate. I wrote out my questions and demonstrated them to you guys in the previous blog.


Now in this blog I will be sharing with you guys my classmates answers to the questions for the interview.




  • I am from Miami, Florida. I am of African American Descent. I am Black.

  • I feel like I haven’t really gone through anything hard yet. Also, I feel like if I did go anything hard I would get through it. 

  • One of the best things I’ve gone through was getting baptized. Getting baptized gave me a chance at a new and better life. 

One thing I would change about myself is my attitude. Also, I get frustrated really easily, so I would change that. Lastly, not shutting down when things aren’t going right. 

  • Something I advocate for is Black Women being successful. Black people in general are successful, breaking generational curses or rising above society’s standards. 

  • I believe in God. I believe that God is the highest and nothing or no one comes before him. I believe that there is life after death. I believe that there is a heaven or hell. 

  • My  biggest dream is making it into the gates of heaven when I die. My dreams on earth would be to be successful and be able to make my parents proud. I want to be an entertainment or corporate lawyer and a business woman. I also want to own my own law firm.

  • God and my mom keeps me going and motivated. Whenever I feel stressed or overwhelmed I pray to God. 

  • Something I would change about this world is the inequality and how different races treat each other.

  • I am Black. Being Black is one of my biggest flexes. Being Black is amazing. Although we get treated the worst and we've been oppressed for so long, we are breaking the barriers. Being black we have beautiful melanin, were fierce, were confident and were driven. We are unique, we have a unique style. When we walk into a room we bring attention without even noticing it. 






Thank you guys fort tuning into the blog. See y’all soon!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 2)

 

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 1)

 Hey guys, welcome back to this weeks blog! For this weeks blog post I am going to be starting my creative critical reflection

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 4)