Skip to main content

Sample Interview Answers

Greetings people!






In the preview blog we spoke about the Sample Interview Questions in which I composed my questions to interview my classmate. I wrote out my questions and demonstrated them to you guys in the previous blog.


Now in this blog I will be sharing with you guys my classmates answers to the questions for the interview.




  • I am from Miami, Florida. I am of African American Descent. I am Black.

  • I feel like I haven’t really gone through anything hard yet. Also, I feel like if I did go anything hard I would get through it. 

  • One of the best things I’ve gone through was getting baptized. Getting baptized gave me a chance at a new and better life. 

One thing I would change about myself is my attitude. Also, I get frustrated really easily, so I would change that. Lastly, not shutting down when things aren’t going right. 

  • Something I advocate for is Black Women being successful. Black people in general are successful, breaking generational curses or rising above society’s standards. 

  • I believe in God. I believe that God is the highest and nothing or no one comes before him. I believe that there is life after death. I believe that there is a heaven or hell. 

  • My  biggest dream is making it into the gates of heaven when I die. My dreams on earth would be to be successful and be able to make my parents proud. I want to be an entertainment or corporate lawyer and a business woman. I also want to own my own law firm.

  • God and my mom keeps me going and motivated. Whenever I feel stressed or overwhelmed I pray to God. 

  • Something I would change about this world is the inequality and how different races treat each other.

  • I am Black. Being Black is one of my biggest flexes. Being Black is amazing. Although we get treated the worst and we've been oppressed for so long, we are breaking the barriers. Being black we have beautiful melanin, were fierce, were confident and were driven. We are unique, we have a unique style. When we walk into a room we bring attention without even noticing it. 






Thank you guys fort tuning into the blog. See y’all soon!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Shots pt. 2

 Today we are back again with our famous Camera Shots!  This blog will consist of the continuation of Camera shots as demonstrated in the last blog post. As mentioned before, in our Media Studies class we learned about the importance of camera shots and how they are used in many films and movies that we all like to watch. Listed below will be the remaining camera shots.                                                                                                                                                                                 ...

Preliminary Task Magazine Cover

 Welcome back to this week's blog post! Thank you, guys, for joining me on yet another one of my blogs. The time has finally come to where I will be showing you a portion of what I have made for my Preliminary Task at hand. This is a rough draft of the cover page for the modeled magazine that I have created. Hope you enjoy! Thank you for tuning into this week's blog, hope you all enjoyed!  

Sample Interview Questions

 Hey folks, todays we are back with yet another blog! In this weeks blog I will be composing my interview questions with my classmate for my fashion magazine. Below you will find the questions that I composed for the interview. The interview was composed during class and answered by my classmate. In the next blog you guys will see the answers to the questions done below. Questions: Where are you from, give me background? What  is one of the hardest things you've gone through? What is one of the best things you've gone through? What is one thing you could change about yourself or your life? What is something you advocate for? What are your beliefs if you have any? What dreams do you have? What keeps you going/motivated? What is something you would change about this world? Tell me about your culture  Thank you guys for tuning into this weeks blog, see you guys in the next one!