Skip to main content

Magazine Feature Story Questions

Hey guys, welcome back to the blog!







In these weeks blogs I will be demonstrating the questions I produced for my questions for my interview for my fashion magazine.


1.     1. Can you guys introduce yourselves? (Name and Age)

2.     2. Do you guys like fashion?

3.     3. What has brought you to fashion?

4.     4. When did ur interest in it begin?

5.     5. What type of fashion do you consider to be the type you wear? Why?

6.     6. Do you have any role model in fashion that you look up to?

7.     7. Where do you normally get your clothes from usually

8.     8. What type of trendy clothing outfits have you put together or worn before?

9.     9. What is some fashion advice you’d give to others?

       10. What advice do you give to those who struggle with fashion or their sense of style?





      Thank you guys for tuning in to this week blog!












 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 2)

 

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 1)

 Hey guys, welcome back to this weeks blog! For this weeks blog post I am going to be starting my creative critical reflection

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 4)