Skip to main content

Double Page Spread Magazine Photos

 Hey guys welcome back to this weeks post!








In this weeks blog post I will be demonstrating the pictures I will be using for my double page spread. I included some pictures also taken by me for my fashion magazine in particular. In the double page spread I will be including my feature story, which is based on the interview questions asked at the interview about the model and main part of my magazine.









Thank you guys for passing by to this weeks blog, see you soon :)













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 2)

 

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 1)

 Hey guys, welcome back to this weeks blog! For this weeks blog post I am going to be starting my creative critical reflection

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 4)