Skip to main content

Mood Board


Welcome back to this weeks blog post!






In this week post I will be making my mood board for my fashion magazine. This mood board will basically act as an inspiration board for the types of magazines I will be trying to recreate and what elements and items I will be using in order to do so. The mood board includes different types of magazines, models, clothing, shoes, glasses, and more. These are all my favorite types of fashion pieces and will be what I use to make my own magazine.







My Fashion Mood Board:








Thank you for staying tuned to this weeks blog, see you all in the next blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 2)

 

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 1)

 Hey guys, welcome back to this weeks blog! For this weeks blog post I am going to be starting my creative critical reflection

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 4)