Skip to main content

Camera Compositions pt.2

Welcome back to this week's blog! This will be a continuation of the previous blog post in which we included Camera Compositions.





For this blog weeks blog as I stated above, we will incorporate the following compositions as a continuation from the previous blog post. I will be demonstrating my understanding of what compositions are within pictures by demonstrating my own example of compositions taken either at school or in my home on my phone. This will serve the purpose of getting me ready for taking photos for my magazine. Stay tuned for the rest of the blog to see my take on photo Compositions!





 Deep Focus

A deep focus in a photo's composition is known to be as the focus technique used to demonstrate a large scale based on the plain the picture is taken in. It shows the difference of how sharp or clear the image is presented.




Shallow Focus 

A shallow focus technique used in pictures is known as a strategy used to make a part of the image focused while the rest isn't focused.




Focus Pull


The focus pull within a picture is known as a technique used to change the main background of focus through the exposure of an object. In the pictures above it is demonstrated hoe the picture changes as the focus changes between the object and its background.


Thats it for this blog folks. I have now demonstrated the importance of Compositions used in pictures and each of their important techniques. Taking these pictures, myself and hitting the mark to add these techniques on each picture really helped me get a greater understanding of what Compositions are and how to later use these types of methods for my magazines.

See you in the next blog!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 2)

 

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 1)

 Hey guys, welcome back to this weeks blog! For this weeks blog post I am going to be starting my creative critical reflection

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 4)