Skip to main content

Reflection on Syllabus

 Welcome back guys, hoped you all missed me!



In the previous  blog post, which also happens to be by first blog, I mentioned that this year I will be creating a case brief for my Media Studies class. In all honesty I've never done anything like creating my own magazine or anything close to it. I've done journaling and lots of essays but nothing like that task I have at hand now. 



The following points will consist of somethings I'm looking forward to during this new experience:


-Working together with my classmates and sharing each others ideas

-Gathering all the knowledge I need in order to form an almost perfect magazine in the end.

-Being able to improve my writing skills, creative skills, and intellect skills throughout the year.



Next up I will be presenting somethings I'll be nervous about for this journey:


-Teaming up with new people to do this project and having to share our ideas together 

-Doing the magazine as a whole because it's something new to me and I have little to know experience in this 

-Staying on task with the daily blogs and the overall assignments because they include lot of writing which isn't my best skill but something I am willing to change and perfect as the course goes by.



To end of, I'd like to say that overall I am both very nervous and excited to start this course because I know its going to be an adventure. Like I stated previously, I hope to learn how to work with my peers and learn from eachother to form the skills neccessary to able to conduct my finally product. I hope that by the end of the course I have perfected my writing skills, creative skills, and intellect skills.


Until next time my lovely people, stay tuned for the next vlog!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 2)

 

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 1)

 Hey guys, welcome back to this weeks blog! For this weeks blog post I am going to be starting my creative critical reflection

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 4)