Skip to main content

Introduction Blog


 Welcome!



Hey guys, its Daniella here and this is my first blog post.


This blog is based on the the task at hand which involves creating a set brief for my AICE Media Studies course. The brief will include a structurized piece that will consist of a 4 page magazine. The magazine will include a magazine cover page, a content page, and a double-page spreadsheet.

Through my mini blogs I will use this platform to give a step by step view on how I will be putting my magazine together. I will do this through the collaboration between other classmates in my group, but will include my own ideas and work at the end. As well as incorporating my own ideas, creativity, and background.


Below we be come key points we will be using in order to set up our magazine: 

  • The front page, contents and feature article (of at least two pages) of a new magazine. If done as a group task, each member of the group should produce a unique edition of the magazine that follows the same house style. There should be a maximum of four members to a group.
  • All images and text used in the main task must be original and produced by the candidate(s) with a minimum of four images per candidate.
  • This task should be preceded by relevant preliminary exercises to build up candidates’ skills with equipment and their understanding of conventions.

Thank you for tuning into my blog, see y'all next time!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 2)

 

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 1)

 Hey guys, welcome back to this weeks blog! For this weeks blog post I am going to be starting my creative critical reflection

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 4)