Skip to main content

A Bit About Me

 

Hello my beautiful people! Guess who's back with another blog.... ME




This will definitely be my best blog yet because guess what, its all about me. So stay tuned and get to know a bit about me...





So let me introduce you to the girl above, this is me Daniella. I am a very social but studious girl who is very serious about school and the dreams that I want to pursue. From a young age my parents instilled in me to study and focus very hard and school so that I could make a good living for myself in whatever I wanted to do after school. Due to this it awoke a hunger in me to go to school and do my best so that I can become the amazing lawyer Ive said i want to be since I was like ten years old. The reason I'm taking this class is because I joined the amazing Cambridge program at my school which lead me to landing this class, which I'm very excited for. Since I do want to be a lawyer I feel like this class is going to help prepare me for college and law school perfectly as its main objective is writing and all the skills that come with it. This is my first time being in a sort of journalism class, but I am very excited and looking forward to learning about what Media Studies is about and how it's going to be a tool for my in life.










I'd like to say that at school one of my favorite parts is being part of the Law Academy at my school. As my ultimate dream is to be a lawyer, the law academy including my amazing professor Mr. Browning have taught me so much about law in my past years in high school and currently. It has truly been an amazing experience and the class I look forward to everyday. It has taught me so much about the law in the US and its background in general. I have learned about our law and its importances, how our government runs thing and how they try keeping its order. Some new things I experienced during this class included learning how to do and analyze murder mystery's, giving our opinion on recent global issues, reading cases, doing mock trials and so much more. This year I am taking my final classes which include mock trial and student court. I am so excited for this year and the new things I'll be encountered with as a whole. I have experience with mock trial so I definitely hope to study hard to be able to make the team and compete this year in the official team.

 

Now back to the good stuff with my future and how I plan for things to go. As I stated previously my dream is to be a great defense lawyer, specifically. I wish to attend Stanford and its outstanding law school. I've been trying to work as a hard as I can in school since the age of 10 saying that I want to get into this school, and hopefully my dreams really do come true. This summer really did convince me that it is a reachable dream because I actually attended Stanford for an Intensive Law & Mock Trial program for a week. I had the time of my life, meeting new people from all over the country that shared the same interest that I have with law. Throughout my time there I was taught by the schools amazing law professors and other successful lawyers who graduated from the school, or have done an outstanding job at what they do. In the program we were tried with a criminal case based on arson in which we had to play either the defense or prosecution side. We teamed up as a either a lawyer or witness and from there performed our direct and cross questions. It was truly a dream to have participated in this as a defense lawyer in the mock trial for the first time ever and even more memorable as my side done the case and I won best lawyer of my team.  The week I spent there was just a part of my dream completed and hopefully will attend the school, fingers crossed, next year. Overall it was amazing, I created long life memories with my peers, learned so much, experienced what being in college was like and learned so much about mock trial and what being a lawyer would be like too. 





Until next time guys, don't miss me too much because I'll be back soon! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 2)

 

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 1)

 Hey guys, welcome back to this weeks blog! For this weeks blog post I am going to be starting my creative critical reflection

Creative Critical Reflection (Part 4)